- 3 lbs ground beef – 88% lean
- 3 T vegetable oil
- 1 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 can of tomato sauce - 14.5 oz
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt (to taste)
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 T onion powder
- 2 T Dijon mustard
- 2 T ground mustard
- Place vegetable oil in medium hot skillet
- Add the ground beef and chop into small pieces as the meat is browning.
- Add the onions and dry ingredients, and blend thoroughly.
- Stir in tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard.
Place on low heat until mixture comes to a slow simmer. Keep on low heat to keep warm.
Serve as a topping on hot dogs, with prepared mustard and chopped onions.